MO/FL Concealed Carry Certification has Reciprocity wth 38 MO/ 35 FL States Nation Wide.
to schedule your class date.
The decision to learn to carry a concealed firearm is life changing. Learning to protect yourself, your family, and the ones you love should be done in a safe, friendly environment, with professional trainers and curriculum.
The staff at Sovereign Arms are licensed MO/FL Concealed Carry Instructors offering NRA Course Curriculum.
All Armed Security Training is NRA Curriculum taught by NRA Certified Instructors. Classes must be taught in successive order. Group Rates are available.
DO NOT BE MISLED BY "CHEAPER IS SOME HOW BETTER":
There are many "back yard/ in home" instructors out there offering MO/UTAH/ FL concealed carry classes for "bargain basement" prices. Many of whom do not follow the laws required by the State of MO or other states offering reciprocity with MO. In MO; If you are not getting an 8 hr minimum course and passing the state required shooting examination consisting of 20 rounds live fire with both a semi automatic and a revolver at a distance of 21' at a B27 target, along with thorough instruction/review in MO 563 defensive use of force laws, MO 571 revised weapons violations, instruction of state laws for obtaining the concealed carry endorsement as well as being required to demonstrate the ability to disasemble/ clean/ re assemble your firearm, instruction in safe gun handling and storage; you are not getting the proper instruction. If an "instructor" "passes" you through and signs off on your MO sheriffs form and you have not successfully completed the afore mentioned components required to legally pass MO concealed carry curriculum; they are breaking the law! We have had horror stories of people that have taken a ccw class from other instructors, and are VERY PROUD of the price they received until they realize that after they watched a 4 hr video and were NEVER required to fire any firearm during the class, that they were TOTALLY UNEQUIPPED to perform any of the following:
NRA CERTIFIED MO/FL CONCEALED CARRY CLASS
PRICE: 10 Hrs. $150 per person.
SOVEREIGN ARMS LLC'S Class consists of:
- Basic handgun training and safety in the use of semi automatic and revolver handguns
- Loading/unloading cocking decocking revolvers/semi autos DA/SA/DAO
- The five fundamentals of pistol shooting / /sight alignment/ breath control/ hold control/ trigger control/follow through/ basic shooting positions
- Identifying and clearing ammunition failures safely and quickly/ Failure to fire and Immediate action drills/ Attack simulation drills
- Slide lock reloads
- Tactical reloads
- Defensive Shooting positions.
- Defensive Sight Alignment
- Review of MO law and defensive use of force according to MO 563 defensive use of force laws and MO 571 revised weapons statutes. Live fire testing of 20 shots semi auto/ 20 shots revolver.
- Instruction of pistol disassembly and cleaning.
HOW LONG DOES AN MMA FIGHTER TRAIN FOR THE FIGHT OF THEIR LIFE? MORE THAN 10 HOURS.
THEY TRAIN THEIR ENTIRE LIVES!
HOW LONG DOES A PROFESSIONAL BOXER TRAIN FOR THAT HBO OR SHOWTIME SPECIAL?? MAYBE A YEAR!
MOST POLICE ARE ONLY REQUIRED TO QUALIFY WITH THEIR FIREARMS 2 TIMES PER YEAR.
IF YOU WANT TO BE READY FOR THE GUN FIGHT YOU HOPE NEVER HAPPENS; YOU MUST BE DILIGENT IN YOUR TRAINING. LESS IS NOT MORE. YOUR TRAINING SHOULD NEVER STOP. ONE CLASS IS NOT ENOUGH.
TRAIN HARD, BE PREPARED, EXTEND MERCY, BE SAFE, LIFE IS SACRED LEARN TO PROTECT IT!